- Shipping & Delivery
- Privacy & Security
- Returns & Replacements
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- Viewing Orders
- Updating Account Information
Shipping & Delivery
- All orders are shipped UPS Ground service unless otherwise requested. UPS requires a physical street address to ship, they do not deliver to a P.O. Box. Saturday, Sunday and holidays are not included in UPS delivery time.
- Optionally- smaller lightweight items may ship via USPS (Postal) to save you money.
Privacy & Security
- Our Commitment to Privacy
When you make an online purchase from Corvette Garage, we use your information to process your order. We will also send you emails to confirm your order, and we may need to contact you via phone or email if we have questions regarding your order.
You have the option to be automatically signed up to receive email updates. If at any time you would like to remove yourself from our mailing list, see below for accessing your information and updating your Account Page to unsubscribe.
From time to time, we may also send you emails to help us learn more about your shopping preferences. In addition, we may use information about your product interests and purchases to help us improve our site design and your shopping experience.
Corvette Garage does not share or sell any customer information to third parties. We respect our customers privacy, and understand that their information is their own, and not ours to share.
Returns & Replacements
- Should you need to return an item for refund, exchange or credit, please contact our service department for an RGA number (Return Goods Authorization).
All returned items are subject to a 15% re-stocking fee and no returns are accepted after 30 days of purchase. Returns without an RGA number are not accepted.Special Order and and Electrical items are not returnable. Parts or items that have been installed, used or modified in anyway, shape or form, are not returnable.Customers are responsible for freight on all returned items. All returns must be pre-paid by the customer unless Corvette Garage was at fault and/or made an error.Customers are subject to a 15% restocking fee for any package returned by UPS because of refusal or non-delivery. Freight costs incurred are not refundable.Damaged Goods or Claims – Always inspect the contents of your shipment in the presence of the UPS driver delivering your package. Should you find any damage, notify UPS immediately so that necessary steps be taken to insure prompt replacement of part or item. Please notify Corvette Garage of the claim.
Warranties – All items are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship at the time of shipment to you. Your purchase will be backed by the limited warranty extended by the manufacturer of the parts you receive. Corvette Garage and the manufacturer do not honor warranty requests due to improper handling, installation, neglect, accidents, or parts used for competition use.
- All orders are processed next business day after received. If an item is not in stock or backordered, we will notify you by e-mail within 24 hours.
Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- Protecting the safety of your credit card information is important to us.We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to protect the security of your credit card information as it is transmitted to us.
SSL is the gold standard in Internet encryption technology, which is a fancy way of saying that its a highly sophisticated method of scrambling data as it travels from your computer to our websites servers
- To view your order/s online, simply log in, then choose the appropriate section in Account Page.
Updating Account Information
- To access your information online, simply log in, then choose the appropriate section in Account Page to review, edit, or delete your personal information.If at any time you would like us to remove you from our email or postal mailing lists or if you do not want us to use your information to enhance your shopping experience, Select Unsubscribe from our newsletter option from the Account Page. Feel free to contact Corvette Garage customer service via email if you need assistance.
We want to communicate with you only if you want to hear from us. If you prefer not to receive information from us, either through email, postal mail or by phone, please let us know by sending us an email.
In addition, if you ask us to remove your name and address from our email or postal mailing lists, we will maintain your name in a do not mail file to ensure that we can honor your request. Please also note that when you make a purchase, we will send you emails to confirm your order and may also need to contact you via phone or email if we have questions or concerns regarding your order.