K&N Performance cold air intake for the 2005-2013 C6 Corvette, Z06 and ZR1.
The K&N AirCharger air intake system replaces the restrictive factory air filter and air intake housing in some Chevrolet Corvette models. K&N intakes are designed to dramatically reduce intake restriction as they smooth and straighten air flow. This allows your Corvette’s engine to inhale a larger amount of air than the factory air filter assembly. More air means more usable power and acceleration throughout the engine’s RPM range.
The air intake comes with a K&N carbon fiber top and flanged high-flow air filter that directs air into the custom molded intake for a guaranteed power gain. The oversized air filter can be used for up to 100,000 miles before servicing is needed depending on driving conditions. This air intake is relatively easy to install requiring only a screwdriver and several wrenches.
- Guaranteed horsepower gain
- Designed to improve throttle response and engine sound
- Free-flowing carbon fiber intake tube
- Replaces entire factory air intake system
- K&N Million Mile Limited Warranty
- Lasts up to 100,000 miles before service is required (depending on driving conditions)
- Easy to install, usually in 90 minutes or less
This air intake cannot be sold in California. It is not legal for use in California or other states adopting California emission standards.
Applications: 2005-2013 C6 Corvette, Z06 and ZR1