Specifically for 2005+ C6 and C6 Z06 Corvette!
Hotchkis hollow tube bars measure 1.25-inches front, and 1.125-inches rear, and are 20% stiffer than stock in front and are adjustable from +30% to -15% stiffer in the rear. The result is dramatically improved cornering potential, chassis balance and steering response. Besides offering exceptional handling improvements for street driving, Hotchkis sway bars work extremely well in autocross, road course, and open road racing applications. The lightweight hollow sway bars are formed on a CNC machine, powder coated gloss black for durability and come with special high durometer dry lube impregnated rubber bushings. Stock end links are retained to maintain a quiet ride on the street. Thanks to added adjustability, the new Hotchkis C6 sway bar package reduces body roll, increases vehicle control, and adds a new level of driver feedback and control to any late-model Corvette, even Z06 and Z51 models.
Hotchkis Sway Bar Kit Features:
- Lightweight, durable 1.25” (1 ¼”) tubular steel front sway bar.
- 20% Stiffer than Z51 & ZO6 Lightweight, durable 1.125” (1 1/8”) adjustable tubular steel rear sway bar.
- Stiffness increase on Z51 +15%, +45%, +80%.
- Stiffness increase on ZO6 -15%, Same, +30%.
- Factory style oil impregnated rubber bushings included.
- Gloss black powder coat finish.
Hotchkis Sway Bar Kit Benefits:
- Dramatically improved cornering potential.
- Improved chassis balance and steering response.
- Adjustable rear bar allows suspension to be finely tuned.
- Improves both Z06 and Z51 models.
- Eliminates ZO6 nervous rear handling traits during track use.
- Allows power to be applied earlier during corner exit.